Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Books I am going to read

Books are actually sleeping tablets for me. Most of the time I read first 2 or 3 pages, get bored and dozz off.But if it catches my mind,I read it all.This semester for Eng 101, I'm going to read the following books:



  1. Harwisher, Gail and Cynthia Selfe. Literate Lives in the Information Age. New York: Lawrence Elbraum, 2004.
  2. Kress, Gunther. Literacy in the New Media Age. New York: Routledge, 2003.
  3. Raimes, Ann. Keys for Writers: A Brief Handbook. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 2004.


If I had to recommend books to read fur fun, I would recommend the following:

  1. Bram Stoker's Dracula: Sucking Through the Century
  2. Nickel and Dimed by Barbera Barbara Ehrenreich
  3. You Can Win - Shiv Khera
  4. Freedom from the Known By Jiddu Krishnamurti

No comments: